The Happy Mix Pancakes
Follow instruction on back of pack.
Homemade Biscoff Caramel
|Lotus Biscoff Spread||3⁄4 cup|
|Coconut Oil||1 tablespoon|
|Coconut Milk||2 tablespoons|
- Melt in a double boiler or microwave.
- Stir well until smooth and runny.
Homemade Vegan Whipped Cream
|Coconut Cream||400ml (1 Can)|
|Agave Nectar||2 tablespoons|
|Himalayan Pink Salt||1 pinch|
|Vanilla Extract||1 teaspoon|
- Place the can of coconut cream into refrigerator overnight. (Preferably the coldest part.)
- Remove from refrigerator the next day without shaking and open.
You’ll see that the cream part has separated from the water and risen to the top. (The firmer the cream part, the better.)
- Scoop that cream part into the bowl, leaving the water behind.
- Whisk using an electric mixer starting at low speed gradually increasing speed until you achieve a whipped cream consistency. (If you don't have an electric mixer you can use a whisk but it will take much longer.)
- Once you have whipped cream consistency, you can stop whisking.
- Add Agave Nectar, Himalayan Pink Salt and Vanilla Extract to whipped cream and whisk until mixed in.
- Yay! You're done.
- Stack pancakes as high as you want.
- Place whipped cream on top of pancakes.
- Pour Homemade Biscoff Caramel on top of cream on pancakes.
- Crush Lotus Biscoff Biscuits and sprinkle over pancake stack.
- Serve and enjoy.